Topic: Converting a .bmp file to an int file
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 24, 2013 1:01 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Converting a .bmp file to an int file

"Ali Khan" <alikhan@email.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> Help!
>
> I would like to read a file as bmp and then convert it to an int file!

Reading in a BMP file is possible with IMREAD.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/imread.html

I'm not familiar with the INT file format. There are several possibilities
listed here:

http://filext.com/file-extension/INT

If you know the specific INT format in which you want to write your data,
you can check appropriate MathWorks toolboxes:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/

or the File Exchange to try to locate a writer:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/

or use the low-level file I/O functions to create a file writer for that
format.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/low-level-file-i-o.html

--
Steve Lord