Topic: Silly question on how to insert sections, subsections and etc. on a notebook
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 25, 2013 5:34 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: Silly question on how to insert sections, subsections and etc. on a notebook

Many thanks.

Suppose I want to modify the structure of an already-written notebook.
How to structure it as listed in my previous email? That is, part of it
goes to a section that it is divided in subsection 1, subsection 2 and
dangling cells. I want to select what set of cells go to subsection 1,
subsection 2 and dangling section.

Cheers

Ed