Topic: How to use Mathematica find the solution of an
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 28, 2013 3:49 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: How to use Mathematica find the solution of an

The equation does not appear to have a solution except as a limit (from
below) but then the solution is either -1 or 1.

eqn = Arg[-(I/((1 + I w)^2 w))] == -Pi;

eqn // Simplify

{False, False}

Limit[Arg[-(I/((1 + I w)^2 w))],