Topic: THE 12TH SPIRAL OF PRIME NUMBERS , TO BE PUBLISHED TODAY
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 27, 2013 3:02 PM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: THE 12TH SPIRAL OF PRIME NUMBERS , TO BE PUBLISHED TODAY

On May 27, 2013, redm...@siu.edu wrote:
> On Monday, May 27, 2013 7:38:10 AM UTC-5, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> > This work will be published in two  Journals (one as a diaspora ) .This will not be understood by most mathematicians and by the moderators of Sci Math research , but it is distributed  for the sake of science, as an exercise in  mathematical semantics
>
> > 12 spiral prime numbers:
>
> > 5--11--17
>
> >  7--13--19
>
> > 11--17--23
>
> >  97--103--109
>
> > 101--107--113..............
>
> > This above is infinite spiral series at 12th spiral
>
> > Note:
>
> > 5+11+17=33/11=3
>
> > 7+13+19=39/13=3
>
> > 11+17+23=51/17=3
>
> > 97+103+109=309/103=3
>
> > 101+107+113=321/107=3
>
> > Vinoo Cameron .
>
> Well, for the next prime triples you pick up on we have (here n and d are
> positive integers, though any complex numbers will do as long as we don't
> divide by zero):
>
> (n + n+d + n+2d)/(n+d) = 3.
>
> For example,
>
> (3 + 5 + 7)/5 = 3 or (3 + 7 + 11)/7 = 3, etc.
>
> Don

You don't understand... They've published mathematical concepts
obtained from a divine influence, and that could not be understood by
us, mere mathematicians. This is the end of mathematics as we know it.

Seriously, even though we all know what you wrote is right, they will
never agree with you. They won't even reply. They believe their stuff
is the best thing to happen to the universe since sliced bread. But
how do they do their calculations? They use a computer, based on old
"flawed" math.

My advice : read what they write, have a good laugh, and forget them.
They don't deserve more.