Topic: Reaction-Actions: The Law of the Universe
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 30, 2013 8:23 AM

jdawe

Re: Reaction-Actions: The Law of the Universe

On May 30, 3:54 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Newton's laws of motion
>

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion
> > Newton's 3rd Law
> > ?Lex III: Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem: sive
> > corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales et in partes
> > contrarias dirigi.?
> > ?Law III: To every action there is always an equal and opposite
> > reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal
> > and are directed in opposite directions.?
> > A more direct translation than the one just given above is:

> > LAW III: To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction:
> > or the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal,
> > and directed to contrary parts. ? Whatever draws or presses another
> > is as much drawn or pressed by that other. If you press a stone with
> > your finger, the finger is also pressed by the stone. If a horse
> > draws a stone tied to a rope, the horse (if I may so say) will be
> > equally drawn back towards the stone: for the distended rope, by the
> > same endeavour to relax or unbend itself, will draw the horse as much
> > towards the stone, as it does the stone towards the horse, and will
> > obstruct the progress of the one as much as it advances that of the
> > other. If a body impinges upon another, and by its force changes the
> > motion of the other, that body also (because of the equality of the
> > mutual pressure) will undergo an equal change, in its own motion,
> > toward the contrary part. The changes made by these actions are
> > equal, not in the velocities but in the motions of the bodies; that
> > is to say, if the bodies are not hindered by any other impediments.
> > For, as the motions are equally changed, the changes of the
> > velocities made toward contrary parts are reciprocally proportional
> > to the bodies. This law takes place also in attractions, as will be
> > proved in the next scholium.[32]
> > In the above, as usual, motion is Newton's name for momentum, hence
> > his careful distinction between motion and velocity.

> > Newton used the third law to derive the law of conservation of
> > momentum;[33] however from a deeper perspective, conservation of
> > momentum is the more fundamental idea (derived via Noether's theorem
> > from Galilean invariance), and holds in cases where Newton's third
> > law appears to fail, for instance when force fields as well as
> > particles carry momentum, and in quantum mechanics.

'Laws of motion' implies that motion is done in accordance with
certain laws.

Motion is independent of the law.

Reaction - Actions

Dependent - Independent

Rest - Motion

Linear - Curvature

Law - Unlawful

So, we don't say motion is dependent on a law but rather the law
depends upon the unlawful independent motion.

Solution - Problem

Fixed - Moving

Motion is the problem, the universal fixed law is the solution.

(Universal Fixed Law C = Motion Variables XY)

Looking at this picture:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=613c2d19007c3515&id=613C2D19007C3515!2705&sff=1&authkey=!AHlp2dQyYDTYiII

The universal fixed law is the straight line through the middle. The
curving disks rotate around that fixed line 'independently'.

Looking at this picture:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=613c2d19007c3515&id=613C2D19007C3515!2704&sff=1&authkey=!AKJWRMkUfwi9lcs

Here, there are star system disks. Where the star system discs are
alive and actively rotating they cut off the straight line with a
white hot centre. Because they break the straight line those star
systems can be referred to as breaking the law.

Actually, motion acts independently of the law.

The law is a