Topic: June 2014 Regents schedule
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 5, 2013 8:56 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: June 2014 Regents schedule
att1.html (4.8 K)

Not that it is ideal, but they would take one exam after the other, much like how students do right now when they have an exam conflict or when they have test mods and their morning test runs into their afternoon test because they get double time. They would just have to be escorted to a "conflict room" or however your school works it and then they begin their second Regents exam immediately (even if it is after the uniform admission deadline, it doesn't matter because they were escorted directly from one Regents to the next). They would still be allotted the 3 hours to take it. They wouldn't have to wait until August at all.
With all the lovely SLO business going on this year, I have one student who actually has to take FOUR exams on the same day this year - isn't that lovely! (and his math exam is last:)

Anyone with concerns about the exam schedule should email emscassessinfo@mail.nysed.gov with their concerns. The more people who express their concern over not enough calculators for A2Trig and Geo at the same time the more likely they are to listen.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps