Topic: How to view predicted output in Neural Network?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 1:05 PM

Greg Heath

Re: How to view predicted output in Neural Network?

"sakinah badiha masir" wrote in message <kp6lt8$mb8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kp5o3v$1c1$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> > On 6/10/2013 4:03 PM, sakinah badiha masir wrote:
> > > Hi. Im currently doing a thesis for my final year project in university
> > > on predicting net asset value per share for mutual funds. there are 5
> > > input variables and the dependent variable is NAV. i do not use any
> > > coding since im an actuarial science student. i use the time-series in
> > > neural network toolbox (NARX). can u tell me how can i view the
> > > predicted output so i can do some calculation on statistics? pls i
> > > really need help here because im completely lost in using matlab..

> > <http://www.mathworks.com/help/nnet/gs/time-series-prediction.html>
> >
> > --

> i have viewed the predicted output for NAV, however there suppose to be 96 values of output, but there is only 94 outputs. so, 2 outputs are missing. how do i view the last 2 outputs for t=95 and t=96?

The default input and feedback delays are ID = FD = 1:2. Therefore the first two input and target values are loaded in the delay buffer. The resulting outputs are for times 3:96.

Hope this helps.

Greg