Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On Jun 13, 1:43 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/11/2013 03:47 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

> >> Oh yeah, just keep spinning and spinning.  You're not fooling anyone,
> >> you know.

> >> I realize that you have some strange fantasies, but I don't even know
> >> what you mean by this one.  You should keep your sexual habits to
> >> yourself.  In fact, I wonder if you're an Aries.  This week's horoscope
> >> for Aries (from America's Finest News Source, the best source for
> >> horoscopes) seems particularly apt:
> >> "Sometimes in life, you just need to stop whatever it is you're doing
> >> and take a step back. Actually, maybe it's two steps back. Yeah, that's
> >> good. Keep going. The stars will let you know when you're far enough."

> > The number 1 symptom of denial is citation blindness.
>
> So, does that mean you're not going to take the stars' advice?
>

> >https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298

> >https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41

> Does it make you feel better to keep quoting brief bits of these threads?

Have you not seen ROCKY II ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-jcBtCrrA

2 men go down... I gets up..

Wait that was CON AIR!

Or try the start of Rocky III.... DING... DING!

Herc