Topic: a trivial task?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 2:30 AM

Francisco Gutierrez

Re: Re: a trivial task?

No, probably when I sent the message the lines got bungled up. In effect, what I want is the expression you put in your message:

I do not
understand
this

separated by lines (hope that this time the lines do appear separated).
Thanks
Fg