Topic: Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 4:21 PM

bill wickes

RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS

The architects of this exam should be ashamed of themselves....this must
have been made to set up the common core exam to look like a better
alternative...what kind of tree diagram was that ???

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of C Lorandini
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:40 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS

I agree that is a very difficult question It is also sad that 2 of the 9
"show your work" were on the same topic Caryl Lorandini

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2013, at 5:35 PM, bmarino <bmarino8431@charter.net> wrote:

> Anyone else have a problem with question #37. Granted it could be solved
using cross multiplication if you got common denominators on the left side,
but if you teach to get common denominators all the way across, no way.
Unlike denominators involving binomials is not in the curriculum.
> *
*
*

Date Subject Author
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
JEaderoso@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Carol
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Mike Schaertl
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Erick Mock
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
gidge 0619
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bmarino
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Samis, Karen
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Guard
MathCaryl@aol.com
6/12/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bill wickes
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Kathy
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Dianne Gizowski
6/15/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Eleanor Pupko
6/15/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
ELEANOREVO@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
MathCaryl@aol.com
6/12/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bill wickes
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Adam Wittenstein
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Kathy
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Ed Patt
6/13/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Eleanor Pupko
6/13/13
Read Re: RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Ed Patt
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
DDOM
6/14/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS - #21
mathteam
6/15/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS - #21
John Nader