Topic: Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 4:21 PM

bill wickes

RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS

Whats in is to make the teachers look bad so they can get rid of the high
paid veterans

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of C Lorandini
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:17 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS

Those were also important topics in 8th grade so those students that
prepared for both spent a tremendous amount of time on those topics.
Caryl Lorandini

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2013, at 6:14 PM, Guard <santy31884@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree with almost all of the statements above. This exam did not
represent the curriculum well. The students (and teachers) have every right
to feel frustrated when we spend a large amount of time on IMPORTANT topics,
and they don't end up on the test! Where is the graphing? Where is the
system of linear equations? Consecutive integer problem?

> Will the Common Core make this better for next year? We still need a

"what's in?" list for next year. Any input?

> Thanks!
> *
*
*

Date Subject Author
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
JEaderoso@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Carol
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Mike Schaertl
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Erick Mock
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
gidge 0619
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bmarino
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Samis, Karen
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Guard
MathCaryl@aol.com
6/12/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bill wickes
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Kathy
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Dianne Gizowski
6/15/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Eleanor Pupko
6/15/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
ELEANOREVO@aol.com
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
MathCaryl@aol.com
6/12/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
bill wickes
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Adam Wittenstein
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
John Keller
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Kathy
6/12/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Ed Patt
6/13/13
Read RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Eleanor Pupko
6/13/13
Read Re: RE: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
smamath
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Ed Patt
6/13/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
DDOM
6/14/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS - #21
mathteam
6/15/13
Read Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS - #21
John Nader