Topic: Question 30 - June 2013 IA Regents
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 6:27 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: ambiguity reigns supreme
att1.html (2.6 K)

Jim,
High school teachers DO write the exam questions and they are reviewed by high school teachers......including the final copy before it goes out for printing...
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps