Topic: Set of 3 animations of beginning calculus ideas (total 7.5 min)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 8:05 PM

Bill Marsh

From: Port Angeles, WA
Registered: 12/22/08
Re: Set of 3 animations of beginning calculus ideas (total 7.5 min)

Hi, Dan,

I liked the first two a lot, but don't think the third comes out very well.

f and g are inverse functions iff f(g(x)) = g(f(x) = x. But we can
have f(g(x)) = g(f(x)) in lots of other cases, for example when f and
g are the same function.

Bill