Topic: scores on Alg. 2/ Trig exam
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 9:07 PM

cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us

Re: scores on Alg. 2/ Trig exam

My results were lower than usual and it was due to the multiple choice questions. I thought that nine of them were way over the top! My students expected 2-3 of those, but nine???

We swapped papers with a neighboring district, and that process worked very well.

Sent from my iPad

*