Topic: Creating computer files with binary rolling check sum counters.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 21, 2013 4:38 AM

JT

Re: Creating computer files with binary rolling check sum counters.

Den fredagen den 21:e juni 2013 kl. 06:29:55 UTC+2 skrev react...@yahoo.com:
> The first, second, and third dimension as we know it is space.
>
> The forth dimension is time.
>
> The fifth dimension is where all reality and information exist for space-time.
>

> I use rolling check sum binary counters for check sum hacking of computer media files containing information in the 5th dimension.
>

> My main websight is http://timetravelinstitute.biz
>
> timetravelinstitute.biz
>

> My blog is http://timetravelcomputers.org
>
> timetravelcomputers.org
>

> My youtube video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-YT_QULZA
>
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-YT_QULZA

This remainds me alot about the infinite monkey theorem that dictates that a monkey given infinite time will write Shakespears Hamlet.

This said, you try to prove you are the infinite monkey.
So when you find the function for Shakespears Hamlet come back.

Sure there is one, and using compression technology and permtutations you can probably force it down very small, but the algorithms themselfs is also part of the information content.

What you basicly need, to get maximal compression is a good fast method to make random whitened information, none random.

So do you have it?