Topic: Legendre Polynomials normalised to Sin[theta]^m
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jul 1, 2013 12:13 PM

Guido Walter Pettinari

From: Italy & UK
Registered: 3/24/10
Re: Legendre Polynomials normalised to Sin[theta]^m

Dear mecej4,

Thank you for the reference. I have read it but I am afraid that it does not help me. I have already got a routine to compute the associated Legendre Polynomials from Numerical Recipes; I have also already checked Abramowitz and Stegun, but I could not find a reference to the function that I need.

Cheers,
Guido