Topic: sampling time from seconds to ms
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 22, 2013 9:08 AM

Derek Goring

Re: sampling time from seconds to ms

On Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:14:08 AM UTC+12, fmri wrote:
> "fmri" wrote in message <kq2eso$fi0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>

> > Hi all,
>

> > if I have a vector that contains 60 elements or values. these are time in seconds.
>
> > So something like this:
>
> > 0
>
> > 1
>
> > 3
>
> > 4
>
> > 6
>
> > 8
>
> > 9
>
> > 20
>
> > ..
>
> > .
>
> > .
>
> > 450
>

> > What I am trying to do is to return a vector that is represented in millsecons so if I have say a 3 seconds and I want to represent as 0.5 then the 3 s becomes 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5.
>

> > Is this possible ?
>

> > Thanks
>

> > AS
>

> a simple manual example :
>
> 3
>
> 10
>
> 16
>
> new one= [ 3:0.05:7,10:0.05:13,16:0.05:19]
>

> so I want to do this for the whole vector
>

> Thanks

I'm afraid that even after reading both your posts several times, I have NO IDEA what you are getting at.
You talk about milliseconds (thousandths of a second), then say you want to divide 3 s into intervals of 0.5 s (i.e. 500 milliseconds).
And how you get this:
> new one= [ 3:0.05:7,10:0.05:13,16:0.05:19]
from 3 10 16 is a complete mystery to me.

To get help, you need to explain things better.