Topic: sendmail intermittent issue
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 22, 2013 9:28 AM

Re: sendmail intermittent issue

In addition these are the java errors from the function:

??? Java exception occurred:

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:264)

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:134)

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:86)

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.connect(SMTPTransport.java:144)

at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:150)

at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80)