Topic: number problem
Replies: 30   Last Post: Jul 3, 2013 12:08 AM

mathguy

Re: number problem

well, if you read my first post, i wrote a program that confirms the conjecture is true for size of S <= 20000. The related putnam problem is unfortunately gone, as it's one of those problem of the day thing that I found on the web days ago.