Topic: number problem
Replies: 30   Last Post: Jul 3, 2013 12:08 AM

mathguy

Re: number problem

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:18:19 PM UTC-7, Bart Goddard wrote:

> I learned, as did almost everyone, that the above is not a set
>
> sometime before 2nd grade. If you think 3rd graders are "hardcore",
>
> then you are not in the group of ordinary folks. There's no "(us)"
>
> it's just you. The implication that you represent ordinary folks is
>
> completely absurd. Ordinary folks are in a class well above you.
>
> If you don't know 3rd grade math, you can't even work at McDonald's.

are you referring to US 3rd graders, who ranked consistently near the bottom amongs all industrialized countries in math ? i rest my case. where's your "proof"? better yet, just go ask your local mac worker what a set is, or do a survey on random 3rd grade kids in your neighborhood. ain't worth responding further to your personal attacks.