Topic: Decoupling E and I
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 29, 2013 4:48 AM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: Decoupling E and I

It is irritating, since both E and I have uses in science and
engineering. I use esc-E-esc and esc-I-esc. These are the Greek capitols
epsilon and iota; however, to the untrained eye, they look like E and I
;) Be careful though, because you can make mistakes and get it wrong.

Cheers,

Kevin