Topic: very large array
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 2:53 AM

Lorenzo Quadri

Re: very large array

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kqctlb$kas$1@speranza.aioe.org>...

> I'm surprised it's that fast...but I've an old, slow 32-big machine by
> today's standards...
>
> --

I believe that it's an operation that requiring much less memory, I've 16 gb phisical mem
and the problems start if you have to use the virtual memory. I noticed that the processor time is never stressed so much (and Ml does not seem to use the multicore efficiently)
thx