Topic: WMytheology � 300
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 13, 2013 9:05 AM

fom

Re: Matheology § 300

On 7/12/2013 3:41 PM, mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> If you do not talk about the set, then there is no reason to talk about alephs.

Now what had been one of David Petry's justification
for the verificationist view?

Scientific inquiry is a natural phenomenon to be
compared with how children learn about the world.

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!!!"

As I have said before, "science" is about being
told what to believe more than it is is about
discerning anything close to truth.

Date Subject Author
7/12/13
Read Re: WMytheology � 300