Replies: 42   Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Albert D. Rich

From: Hawaii Island

On Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:16:27 AM UTC-10, da...@axiom-developer.org wrote:

> I visited that page. I don't see any reference to Axiom or equations
> in Axiom syntax. Can you provide a more specific link? (It is obviously
> not my day for finding links)
>
> Tim

Since I just changed the webpage, perhaps the old page was still cached in your computer, and needs to be flushed by refreshing the page. In any event, here is the link to the files in Axiom syntax:

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/IntegrationProblems/AxiomSyntaxFiles/AxiomSyntaxFiles.html

Albert

Date Subject Author
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
Albert D. Rich
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
7/14/13
Read DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration test
suite)
Richard Fateman
7/14/13
Read Re: DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration
test suite)
daly@axiom-developer.org