Topic: An analytical solution to an integral not currently in Mathematica?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2013 5:53 AM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: An analytical solution to an integral not currently in Mathematica?

If I take the answer the "other system" produces:

f[x_] = -Sqrt[\[Pi]] I E^(-a x - b) Erf[I Sqrt[Log[x] + a x + b]]

and compare f'[x] with the integrand for some choices of a,b,x, I do not
get agreement.

Kevin