Topic: XPC Target Boot configuration
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 17, 2013 2:03 PM

Gordon Weast

Re: XPC Target Boot configuration

Salim,

It sounds like the onboard Ethernet adapter is in the I8245x group.
Have you tried plugging the cable into the builtin port?

If you're still having trouble, then you should contact MathWorks tech
support. It will get the attention of our group but we may need more
information.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks