Topic: Learning the basic theory and language of differential forms
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 3:35 PM

fom

Re: Learning the basic theory and language of differential forms

On 7/16/2013 5:20 PM, Paul wrote:

> Perhaps Spivak's Calculus on Manifolds?

It has been so long, I barely remember...

What I do remember is that I enjoyed that
book by Spivak immensely. Even if others
have better choices, I think that would be
a good read.

At least, based on memories from long ago.