Topic: algorithm from MATLAB source code (*.m)
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 1:54 PM

Marc

Re: algorithm from MATLAB source code (*.m)

"Mir " <mdujin@babcock.com> wrote in message <ks6g41$kfa$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> Do you have a script (add-on utility) that can extract a flow chart (algorithm) from MATLAB source code (*.m file)?
>
> Thanks!

I have not seen anything like this ever.... But it would be very nice.

Although Bruno can usually come up with anything, I would guess that with vectorization, this would be almost impossible to do for any general Matlab code.