Topic: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 3:54 PM

Steven Lord

Re: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0

"Chithralekha " <chithrakc_22@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Matlab in my laptop is R2010a. Wavelet coherence function absent in this
> package.please help me how to get it as i need it for phd work

Are you referring to this function?

Looking at the Release Notes, it appears this function was introduced in
Wavelet Toolbox in release R2010b. You will need to use a version of Wavelet
Toolbox from that release or later (which would require a version of MATLAB
from the same release; you can't mix a newer release of Wavelet Toolbox with
an older release of MATLAB) in order to use that function.

Steve Lord