Topic: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 3:54 PM

Derek Goring

Re: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0

On Friday, July 19, 2013 7:22:10 AM UTC+12, Steven_Lord wrote:
> "Chithralekha " <chithrakc_22@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message

> > Matlab in my laptop is R2010a. Wavelet coherence function absent in this
>
> > package.please help me how to get it as i need it for phd work
>

> Are you referring to this function?
>

> http://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/ref/wcoher.html
>

> Looking at the Release Notes, it appears this function was introduced in
>
> Wavelet Toolbox in release R2010b. You will need to use a version of Wavelet
>
> Toolbox from that release or later (which would require a version of MATLAB
>
> from the same release; you can't mix a newer release of Wavelet Toolbox with
>
> an older release of MATLAB) in order to use that function.
>

> http://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/release-notes.html
>

> --
>
> Steve Lord
>
> slord@mathworks.com

> http://www.mathworks.com

Alternatively, you can get it from the source of the algorithm:
http://paos.colorado.edu/research/wavelets/