Topic: Baseline Subtraction
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 1:48 PM

Marc

Re: Baseline Subtraction

"Chris " <cfweise@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ksjksf$9ms$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Can you post some code showing what you've tried, or explain where what you are doing fails?

I agree. There are a variety of methods for removing the baseline but most of these depends on how your baseline looks along with how your peaks look.

Is it "choppy"? Is it fairly "linear" or does it have a noticeable slope?

Supplying some data along with what you tried already will give us a better chance at helping.