Topic: I can not use functions for NI device
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 1:19 PM

Eric Keller

Re: I can not use functions for NI device

"mado " <elec_mnf@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ktdd9m$7f1$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Data Acquisition Toolbox Version 2.16 (R2010a)

You need a more recent version of matlab, these calls weren't supported for most hardware in that version. The supported device list for NI devices can be found at teh following link: