Topic: problem with finverse in matlab2008
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 12:53 PM

george veropoulos

Re: problem with finverse in matlab2008

thank you
i run ver and i have isntalled the Symbolic Math
> Toolbox

Symbolic Math Toolbox Version 3.2.3 (R2008a)

how i get the inverse function?
i must define the f(x) as a external function

thank you in advance