Topic: Chapt32 Bell Inequality explained; Atom Totalities 2
nd experimentum-
crucis #1656 Atom Totality 5th ed

Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 5:30 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Chapt32 Bell Inequality explained; Atom Totalities 2
nd experimentum-
crucis #1656 Atom Totality 5th ed

Experimentum Crucis, or Crucial Experiment, is an experiment that decides between which of two competing rival theories which is true and which is fake theory.

In this textbook we have several Experimentum Crucis.

We had the Experiment that throws out the Big Bang theory because of the Quantum Blackbody Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation of 2.71 degrees K. That experiment of observing the Cosmic Microwave Radiation as **blackbody radiation** can only exist in an Atom, thus an Atom Totality. The Big Bang theory is built of gravity of General Relativity, not of quantum mechanics or the Maxwell Equations. General Relativity cannot make a Microwave Background Radiation be blackbody. So the Big Bang is proven to be fakery for it cannot explain how the Cosmic Background Microwave Radiation is blackbody radiation.

We had another Experimentum Crucis in this textbook when we analyzed photons or light waves as being double transverse waves, not single transverse waves and the critical experiment is that the speed of light is a constant regardless of the wavelength or frequency. If it were single transverse, the speed would be slower for longer wavelengths, but in double transverse waves, they cancel so it matters not what the wavelength or frequency is.

Now we have a new Experimentum Crucus in the Bell Inequality with the Aspect Experiment. The Bell Inequality is a means of testing if Bohr with quantum mechanics is true for large distances compared to whether Einstein with his General Relativity is true for large distances. The Bell Inequality was able to devise an experiment that decide whether Bohr or Einstein was correct. What happened was that Einstein had the fake theory. And what happened was that two light beams that are initially connected and travel to the opposite sides of the Cosmos, and a change in one beam alters the other beam even though they are on opposite sides of the Cosmos.

That means, there must be speeds greater than the speed of light, or, the Universe is superdeterministic.

So, there are no speeds greater than the speed of light and that leaves us with the conclusion the Universe is superdeterministic.

This is an old post describing Superdeterminism.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ... Superdeterminism only in an Atom Totality ... Atom Totality 4th ed

 Superdeterminism .. in an Atom Totality ...
...Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an ? Atom Totality theory
 --- quoting what Archimedes Plutonium gave as a Wikipedia entry on ? Superdeterminism --
SUPERDETERMINISM
Physicist John S. Bell as referenced by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._Bell is noted mostly for his Bell Inequality Theorem which shows us that Quantum Physics is not just restricted to the microworld but that Quantum Physics stretches clear across the Cosmos. John Bell not only discovered the Inequality for which experimental physicists such as Alain Aspect could then test to see if Quantum Mechanics stretches across the Cosmos, but one of John Bell's contributions to science is rarely noted. And John Bell does not discuss this contribution in printed material but seems to have conveyed it on the BBC television in interviews. It is my opinion that the concept of Superdeterminism is John Bell's finest contribution to physics, and much more important than his Bell Theorem, even though it required his Inequality to come to his concept of Superdeterminism. As far as I know from the history of physics, the concept of Superdeterminism begins with John Bell because it requires John Bell's ?Inequality Theorem. And the concept of Superdeterminism is probably John Bell's greatest single contribution to science.
Here is John Bell defining what Superdeterminism is:
--- Bell stated on the BBC --- "There is a way to escape the ?inference of superluminal speeds and spooky action at a distance. But it (Superdeterminism) involves absolute determinism in the universe, the complete absence of free will. Suppose the world is super-deterministic, with not just inanimate nature running on behind-the-scenes clockwork, ?but with our behavior, including our belief that we are free to choose to do one experiment rather than another, absolutely predetermined, including the "decision" by the experimenter to carry out one set of measurements rather than another, the difficulty disappears. There is no need for a ?faster than light signal to tell particle A what measurement has been ?carried out on particle B, because the universe, including particle A, already "knows" what that measurement, and its outcome, will be."
--- end Bell quote ---
--- further statement by John Bell to the BBC on Superdeterminism --- ?"The only alternative to quantum probabilities, superpositions of states, collapse of the wavefunction, and spooky action at a distance, is that everything is superdetermined. For me it is a dilemma. I think it is a deep dilemma, and the resolution of it will not be trivial; it will require a substantial change in the way we look at things."
--- end Bell quote---
Physicists rarely mention the concept of superdeterminism and how it ?solves the problems of Quantum Mechanics. They do not mention it partly because it disrupts the Big Bang Theory, since it makes no sense that a Big Bang Universe can have superdeterminism. John Bell lived under the Big Bang Theory, but if he had lived into the 1990s there arose a rival theory to the Big Bang, called the Atom Totality.
The problem John Bell had with Superdeterminism is that there is no mechanism in the Big-Bang theory to make Superdeterminism work. In the Atom-Totality theory, there is a mechanism in that the Nucleus of the Atom-Totality does all the ordering up of every event that takes place in the Cosmos. The Nucleus pulls the strings of every event that takes place in the entire Universe. The year that John S. Bell died, 1990, is the year in which the Atom-Totality theory was born.
--- end quoting what Archimedes Plutonium gave as a entry to ?Wikipedia for Superdeterminism ---
Archimedes Plutonium ?http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/ ?whole entire Universe is just one big atom ?where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Now let me mention something before I go. In the prior chapter on the speed of light, we saw how two beams can be initially connected and one zips across the entire length of the Cosmos while the other goes from the Sun to the Earth, yet both reach their destinations at the same time, with the same speed of light.

So this business of spooky action at a distance occurs everyday and occurs often.

AP