Topic: Any good practical means against universal surveillance?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 7:56 AM

Mok-Kong Shen

Re: Any good practical means against universal surveillance?

Am 05.08.2013 22:24, schrieb Axel Vogt:
> On 05.08.2013 20:33, Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

> Perhaps you first should learn to use a proper email adress
> and then should be aware, that it is almost trivial to get
> your identity (just as mine), using usenet.
>
> Privacy is my concern as well, but not in those groups and
> in the usenet (sorry - and do not want to insult you).

You missed my points. On the one side, I did indicate how to
"not" use one's own email address, if revealing one's identity
could be critical. On the other side, if one lives in a
democratic country and it's not critical to "publically" engage
in an activity aimed to block the huge machinary of those mighty
secret agencies though sending encrypted mails (instead of
plaintext messages) with one's (publically known) email address,
then it doesn't matter whether the agencies note down one's
identity or not, or does it??

M. K. Shen