Topic: frd to zero pole
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 10:05 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: frd to zero pole

On 8/6/2013 7:55 PM, Seth wrote:
> Is there a way to translate a matlab frd object to zeros and poles?

you'd need to identify the system first? frd is based
on frequency response data. I think you need
system identification toolbox to have any hope of doing
this.

may be there is other ways, I do not know now... just something
to look into.

--Nasser

Date Subject Author
8/6/13