Topic: So Kirby folds
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 8, 2013 11:24 PM

Anna Roys

Re: So Kirby folds
att1.html (1.0 K)

Kirby, please do not fold. Instead explain your thinking more completely.
Respectfully, Anna

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "So Kirby folds" --Frank Zubek
>
> Oh, really?
>
> The way I understood it was that you had made some claims to the effect

that you had rubbished Buckminster Fuller (and Kirby along with him) - and
you had put up some utterly incomprehensible arguments in support on a
whole number of issues.

> I'm afraid didn't see Kirby "folding" at all. I am not very

knowledgeable about "Synergetics", etc (though I had once build a few
geodesic domes of various sizes), so I am not competent to judge your
claims. I believe I'll need to see a definitive statement from Kirby to
this effect: "I fold". Your claim does not quite serve the purpose.