Topic: How to import a mp4 file on Mathematica
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 14, 2013 1:57 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: How to import a mp4 file on Mathematica

Many thanks

Ed

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/guide/ListingOfAllFormats.html

> Select[$ImportFormats, # == "MP4" || # == "AVI" &]
>

> {"AVI"}
>

> Bob Hanlon
>

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes <
> emammendes@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello
>>
>> I need to add a mp4 video on one of my slides. I looked at Import and
>> tried the following command

Import["/Users/eduardo/Dropbox/Engenharia_de_Controle/movies/files/Honda_self-balancing_U3-X_electric_unicycle_1280x720.mp4","Animation"]