GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: The Arithmetic of Scalar Multiplication on Elliptic Curve
Cryptography

Responding to Jonathan Crabtree's Post-Script request to Math-teach participants at the end of his post dt. Aug 14, 2013 5:50 AM (http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2586202):

<snip>

> P.S. Please post your comment as an 'inline' reply so
> there is only one discussion and each reply does NOT
> start a new discussion without the information above.
> Dear moderator, would you please ensure this?

Well, I do wish you luck on this.

I had already drawn the Moderator's attention to this rather distracting 'problem-at-the-side', which has been cropping up with alarming frequency lately.

Hopefully, given some collaboration between the Moderating team and Math-teach participants, this will soon be sorted out.

GSC
PS: In fact, this response itself may well give us some hints as to whether the problem is on the way to being sorted out. (I believe I've done all that is within my powers)