Topic: The 'Robert Hansen Theory of Learning'
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 22, 2013 4:09 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: The 'Robert Hansen Theory of Learning'
att1.html (5.5 K)

Let me save you the trouble. My theory of education as it relates to the behavioral elements is that it requires both pushing and encouragement. How much of each depends on the student and their current state. Ultimately, you are modeling their own self discipline, which takes quite a bit of time on average.

Bob Hansen