Topic: UNABLE TO POST ON ANSWERS. ANYONE ELSE?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 16, 2013 12:05 PM

Greg Heath

Re: UNABLE TO POST ON ANSWERS. ANYONE ELSE?

"Greg Heath" <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <kul48d$q4p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> UNABLE TO POST ON ANSWERS. ANYONE ELSE?

The text windows for questions, comments and answers automatically maximize and will not retract.

Therefore, I can type in the windows. However, I cannot save or send.

BUMMER!