Topic: No Love for CC Geometry?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 1:35 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: No Love for CC Geometry?
att1.html (4.8 K)

If you look at the chart, you can see that 2005 standard geometry is the exam in 2013-2014.
It is a bit hard to read across the lines, but that's the roll out in the link you sent. Is there something else in the document that you are seeing that we're not?
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps