Topic: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 17, 2013 2:04 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica

Hi there

It worked on my mac pro.

I guess you have used preview instead of Acrobat Reader. Am I right?

Cheers

Ed