Topic: Re: 8/9-9/8 Let's ask Kirby
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: 8/9-9/8 Let's ask Kirby

Frank Zubek (FZ) posted Aug 17, 2013 8:49 PM (GSC's remarks follow):

> Sir, it was you asking me about the magnets. It was
> also you who could not make head or tails neither
> from my description, from a videos, from a web-page,
> so I'm not sure what I can do.
> Look, as you have admitted, you do not understand
> synergetics either, so no matter what I say, it is
> you who constantly have a problem.
> blah...blah...blah.. is not a answer, not a comment,
> nor nothing anyone can sink his teeth in.
> All I know synergetics is lflawed, and have tons of
> errors and it is totally inconsistent and unreliable
> and very complicated. You may see a purpose and some
> unseen necessity to promote synergetics, well, hey
> just go for it.
>
> fz

I have understood 'Synergetics' a LOT better than I have understood you, in regard to your:

- -- wonderful magnets that only attract;

- -- your other posts.

I have not understood 'Synergetics' well enough to work with it in real life (as I suspect you have not, either).

I have certainly not understood 'Synergetics' well enough to claim that it is rubbish (as you claim every second posting of yours).

> FZ: All I know synergetics is lflawed,

Demonstrate that, in a way that a person of reasonable intelligence, able to read and understand most documents (except FZ's postings here) can understand it.

>and have tons of
> errors and it is totally inconsistent and unreliable
> and very complicated. You may see a purpose and some
> unseen necessity to promote synergetics, well, hey
> just go for it.

Demonstrate, please, in a way that a human being can understand the demonstration.

Your claim, unsupported except for these non-understandable postings of yours, will not do.

GSC