Topic: How to get station info of US state
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 21, 2013 1:29 PM

Pg

Re: How to get station info of US state

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kv2hq1$te6$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 8/21/2013 9:07 AM, Poulomi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have latitude-longitude information of observed meteorological
> > stations in US. I need to find out this station falls under which
> > particular state of US. How i can do so, pls suggest me. Thanks,

> Static or dynamic?
>
> --

Static. I will give you one example say station with latitude 31.57028 and longitude -85.24833, i need to check whether it is situated in state Alabama or not? Similarly I have a array of station grid, which I need to find out under which state it falls. Thanks,