Topic: CC Alg 1 Rounding Rules
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 26, 2013 4:35 PM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: CC Alg 1 Rounding Rules
att1.html (3.0 K)

Are you answering from personal knowledge (and I believe you are correct)
or from what the Common Core or New York State says?

I want to be careful not to try to interpret people who have a track
history of making unpredictable assumptions.

Jonathan Halabi
the Bronx