Topic: Post Equating the Common Core Assessments in june 2014
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 26, 2013 4:09 PM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: Post Equating the Common Core Assessments in june 2014

I don't recall NYSED ever locating their responsibility, their error, in the June 2003 Math A debacle. I think that's a bad sign - if they don't recognize their own errors, how can they learn from them?

Jonathan Halabi,
the Bronx

Sent from my iPad

*