Topic: Using variables in 'prompt' strings
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 22, 2013 10:57 AM

Tot

Re: Using variables in 'prompt' strings

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kv4v3h$4gf$3@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 8/22/2013 7:07 AM, dpb wrote:
> > On 8/22/2013 6:26 AM, Tot wrote:
> >> Hello everyone,
> >>
> >> I want to do a 'for loop' that displays 'input dialog boxes'.
> >>
> >> How can I number the boxes within the loop? I think it looks like:

> > doc str2num % and friends

> ERRATUM:
>
> doc num2str % of course, for the specific direction...
>
> --

Thank you but using % doesn't work in the prompt string of an input dialogbox.
I have the same problem with making new lines in a Menu Box. I write \n in the string of a menubox but it doesn't make a new line. It writes \n as characters. How can I make new lines?
The doc doesn't give examples :
http://www.mathworks.fr/fr/help/matlab/ref/menu.html