Topic: in gamultiobj, how can I save the plots for each generation?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 22, 2013 3:51 PM

Alan Weiss

Re: in gamultiobj, how can I save the plots for each generation?

On 8/22/2013 12:56 PM, guymcheers wrote:
> I have noticed that other guys also met the same problem as me in
> 2011. I want to follow their message and answers, but they are gone!
> In gamultiobj, how can I save the plots for each generation?
> Who can help me to realize such function? Many thanks in advance!
>
> guymcheers

I am not sure how you would save the plots, but you could save the data
using an output function, and then reconstruct the plots later. See
http://www.mathworks.com/help/gads/genetic-algorithm-options.html#f17837

Alan Weiss