Topic: Color Saturation in plots
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 24, 2013 4:15 AM

David Park

Re: Color Saturation in plots

Could you use Clip on your data to cut down the peaks?

If you could use a contour plot instead of a density plot then the
Presentations application has a ContourColors function that causes each
contour region to have a distinct color where you can specify the contour
values. I usually use this where there is a significant plateau area where
one would want many close lying contours, which in a sense is what you have.

David Park
djmpark@comcast.net

From: Ben Blomberg [mailto:bblomberg@mail.bradley.edu]

Maybe if there was a way to have the colors on a log scale?